Ok, here I go. One more time. I can do this. Blogging really can't be that difficult, right? I start today. we currently have power in this extreme snow storm for Puget Sound. So I am getting busy cleaning and dusting off my desk. What a mess. I haven't gone though this paperwork since sometime 2010. Let's start this year off with a clean desk. This is after I've already spent a half hour on the desktop itself!Thursday, January 19, 2012
Snow Day Project
Ok, here I go. One more time. I can do this. Blogging really can't be that difficult, right? I start today. we currently have power in this extreme snow storm for Puget Sound. So I am getting busy cleaning and dusting off my desk. What a mess. I haven't gone though this paperwork since sometime 2010. Let's start this year off with a clean desk. This is after I've already spent a half hour on the desktop itself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.