Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Day Devoted to Food

Today has been all about food. Craig dropped me off at Costco while he went to Top Foods. We hadn't even been out of the driveway for 9 days, and we needed to restock. Veggies were getting low, and we really need some more TLS friendly food. It was easier when we were doing the detox, now we have to get in some protein as well. Didn't get milk, have to so to Safeway to get the acidophilis milk for making my yogurt.
When we got home, it took us 2 hours to clean, prep and process everything. Now is it cooking time. It's cioppino night and Craig loves to make it. I love to eat it. So it works out pretty well. He doesn't have fresh shellfish tonight, only frozen, so no shells. :-( And we are 4 more weeks with no grains, so no crusty sourdough bread to go with it. (This is making a big difference, I lost 2 3/4 inches in my waist in the first week. I think I am definitely carb sensitive.)
I am now trying to work up some ambition to sort something in this office, but seems I am not really in the mood and would rather go crochet a hat right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.